I’m kind of surprised my Tumblr post about my ringtone has gotten so many likes and reblogs. I had no idea people were so nostalgic for the first Lupin III TV series.
Reblog if you have made a friend online that you would love to hang with, but they live far away.
I’ve made quite a few in my time… though I’m not sure if they feel the same way.
Andre 3000, NY Times interview, 8/27/14
Probably the simplest yet most real statement I’ve heard in quite some time.
Concerts I’m attending (or at least hoping to attend) in the next few months
- Knocturnal 2nd Anniversary: Quelle Chris, Open Mike Eagle, Serengeti, and Dillon, at Snug Harbor (Charlotte), September 8th
- Funk Fest Day 1: Outkast, B.O.B., Doug E. Fresh, Morris Day & The Time, and more, at Metrolina Expo Fairgrounds (Charlotte), Sept 12th
- Big K.R.I.T. at Amos Southsend (Charlotte), October 2nd
- Brother Ali at Cat’s Cradle - Back Room (Carrboro), Oct 24th
- CunningLyngusits and J-Live at Cat’s Cradle - Back Room (Carrboro), November 7th
Only tickets bought so far is Funk Fest. I wanted to attend the second day of Funk Fest too, but I didn’t have the cash at the time. Sucks, cause I’ll be missing The Roots, Ice Cube, and War… and LL Cool J, but I don’t care bout him.
If you’re white and your only contribution to a discussion about racism is “not all white people”, just shut the fuck up.